Monday, April 26, 2010

My not-so-little peanut

Yeah, I said I was going to post more. Guess I lied. LOL
Things around here have gotten quite hectic. Today has by far been one of the worst, and I am only home with 1 child. So I decided to give myself a time-out and play with some pictures I took this morning. :0)
Hopefully I will get back into the swing of blogging soon!

Here is my guy drinking out of his "big boy cup". This is a big deal in our house. Alex was totally addicted to his sippy cup. In fact, he had it until he was over 5 years old. Maddox loves his big boy cup and everything about being a big boy. Mom on the other hand isn't so thrilled about the sometimes accidents she gets to clean, or that her baby insist on growing so fast.

1 comment:

  1. he is such a cutie! Love the pics...he is growing up way too quickly

    ReplyDelete